Friday, July 20, 2012

What breaks you makes you stronger

Three days a week I do Jillian Michael's Ripped in 3o. Don't judge. She screams at me and tells me she wants to bounce a quarter off my "tooshie." She's crazy, but she pushes me. I feel like I get a good workout on my off days of running but I'm still waiting to be ripped (ha). This week she's been telling me that what breaks me only makes me stronger. I guess I'm getting very strong this week because she's been whooping my tooshie so hard.


I finished my book and it made me so angry in the middle of it I honestly thought about not finishing it. I get so upset with injustice and manipulation and I could hardly take it but I endured, because several people told me there would be redemption. And there was. I cried and laughed and feel emotionally drained though reading this. It's been like living this live vicariously though the book and I'm having one of those major "book hangovers." :
It's going to take me awhile to move on and to pick up another book, but time will pass.

We've enjoyed our hang out time at night and I especially like when we got on walks.

Last night we babysat and both fell asleep on the cough at 9pm which I think was an indicator of how exhausted we both are. The weekend can't come quick enough.

My life has looked a lot like this lately:
  • Wake up
  • Work out
  • Work
  • Sew
  • Cook
  • Sew sew sew
  • Sleep
  • Repeat
Everytime I get an order I get butterflies in my stomach. I have this feeling of Can I really do this? I feel like the 4 hour mess-up set me back but the humbleness has been good for me. 
My kitchen has permanently been a sewing city and I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I'm just enjoying the sewing and the adventure in this. I'm looking forward to sleeping in, not working out tomorrow, and spending time with my hot husband this weekend.

To becoming stronger,
Tera


No comments:

Post a Comment