Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Easy Banana Bread

I love banana bread. I love it even more when we have 4 brown bananas that are about to get thrown away that turn into a yummy snack. I buy bananas every week for smoothies, but on those weeks where smoothies are not made, banana bread is!

Easy Banana Bread
Ingredients:

  •  Yellow Cake Mix
  • 2 Eggs
  • 3-4 Overripe Bananas
  • Nutella
Directions: 
Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, smash the bananas real good. Then add the cake mix and eggs. Whip the ingredients well and then prepare a muffin tin for the mix. I used liners but you can spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray if you don't have/want liners. Spoon in a table spoon of nutella in each cupcake. Swirl it with the spoon then bake at 350° for 22-25 minute.
 I put nutella in a plastic bag, cut the corner, and used it as a frosting! Delicous!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment