Thursday, July 5, 2012

Snow Cones, Fireworks, and Thankfulness

It was so fun to have a day off of work in the middle of the week. I had to keep reminding myself that it was Wednesday not Saturday like it felt. Ryan and I fully embraced the idea of a holiday. Our day consisted of sleeping in past 7am (hallelujah), swimming, going to see the new Spiderman movie (still trying to understand why there's a new one), snow cones, and then cookout and fireworks with friends.It really was the perfect 'Merica day if I do say so myself.
How I snow cone.
How Ryan snow cones.
4th of July party at the Reeves
Love his face. So serious.
We made friends with the neighbor coon.
We saw a bunch of these

It's difficult to get back in the swing of things now that it is only Thursday. The good news is the weekend is tomorrow. The bad news is today feels like a Monday.

Yesterday made me thankful for a good home church, sweet friends, and a husband who spoils me with letting me get snow cones way too often. I'm also very thankful to live in a country where we are free!

Thankful for today even if it is only Thursday,
Tera

No comments:

Post a Comment